Monday, 21 July 2014
Thursday, 17 July 2014
Make your own gilding pastes easily, safely and inexpensively!
How to use Glitter in Mehndi?
Mehndi is used mostly in subcontinent and middle east. but now a days we find a new trend in mehndi that is glitter mehndi.
Glitter adds shine and beauty in mehndi design. it is very popular now a days especially in young girls and also in brides on their wedding day. It is applied on the drying paste of henna to give it a different look. It only last for a day and get washed along with the paste. We can also apply glitter on henna tattoo give it a beautiful look. It will look really nice on parties and weddings. Since glitter mehndi is not water proof so it will get washed as soon as we'll wash it.
Method of adding glitter
glittering in mehndi are of two ways:-
Liquid glitter is very easily found in markets.but u can also make it at home.
for making glitter you will need:-
- Lumiere powder(powdered eye shade).
- Body glitter.
- Hair gel.
Method of making gliter paste:-
Sunday, 13 July 2014
50 Ways To Use Aloe Vera
1. Pamper yourself to a soothing body rub. Slice aloe leaves lengthwise and use the inner sides as a biodegradable body scrub in the shower.
2. Treat burns from minor mishaps in the kitchen—from grease splatters or hot utensils.
3. For more major kitchen mishaps like a scald, mix some aloe gel and vitamin E oil into a little jar for a homemade burn healer.
4. Banish black and blue bruises by swapping on the good goo.
5. Soothe and heal sunburns the feel-good way. Aloe contains cooling properties similar to menthol.